Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer

*8 Things: Simply Summer


Join *8Things


Sometimes I play along, it depends on what my day looks like!

Happy to play today, because usually my summer doesn't usually look much different from the other seasons. I work all year. With occasional days off. Maybe now that Ian is starting school the concept of *summer vacation* will start entering our lives.

But I don't want to wait until NEXT summer to begin. So here are my *8 Things: Simply Summer.

Oh, one more thing, the first thing to go on my list, we've already done! I happen to have 8 more things though.

Done: Sleep on Deck (we'll be doing this all summer!)

1. Canoe Trips
2. Blackberries: picking, eating, & jam making
3. Braids & pigtails
4. Beach get-away weekend
5. Dining on the deck
6. Fudgsicles
7. Play in an outdoor fountain
8. Bake a fruit pie

So excited to make these happen this summer!

How will you celebrate Summer?

1 comment:

  1. Fudsicles! Outdoor fountain! Ooooo I want to spend Summer with you!

    ReplyDelete