Monday, July 5, 2010

I Believe in Miracles

I went up to my quiet sit spot this morning, where my altar is, with the intent of focusing on *Believing Anything Can Happen*. I tromped up the stairs with a hot cup of tea in one hand and my journal, The Artist's Way, and a pen in the other. As I settled myself in, I happened to notice one of the most amazing things I think I've ever seen. And right then and there. I just knew. ANYTHING is possible. I can DO ANYTHING I set my heart and mind to. Here's what I saw:



Do you see what this little Spider has done? That STONE, that is dangling from its web, used to be IN that bowl! How did that little critter MOVE that stone out of the bowl?
WOW!!

Here's a little bit closer look:


Now, truly, if that tiny but mighty Spider can move *mountains* well dammit so can I!
And the STRENGTH of that web! I too am stronger than I know.

ANYTHING really is possible.

Watch out world. Here I come!

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing...and inspiring. A lesson for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I love the power of both the spider and your words..

    Jo

    ReplyDelete