Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recreate Yourself as Your Very Own Super Hero!

Okay, I got this link from the blog Jane's Medicine Tree. She in and of herself is amazing! Definitely a good read. But, here is the link I am referring to:




You can recreate yourself as your very own super hero, fun!


Here's me:

I love the name I ended up with: Splintery Condor!


So appropriate because I have many parts of myself which splinter off the core. And, I have a very deep affinity for the Turkey Vulture (a Condor of a sort).


Have fun discovering your inner super hero!


Indigo

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Splintery Condor! I love meeting your super-hero(ine) self! Thank you for your very kind comment above. :-)

    Graces,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun. . .Thanks! You'll need to check out my heroine-self sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete