Monday, April 27, 2009

My Day Job


I don’t often go into the details of my day job, but thought I'd share a little bit here.

I am a Project Coordinator for First 5 Amador. Each county in California has a First 5, which was formed to support children age 0-5 and their families in 1998. Our office is a small one and we each wear many hats. Mostly I oversee the fiscal side of things, but also help manage community grants, and when needed support other organizations and agencies by doing graphics work for flyers, brochures and outreach. My left and right brains get equal time!

This month the First 5 Northwest Region distributed a very comprehensive report on the positive impact those counties have had on children and their families. And although Amador County is in the Northeast region, the concerns and challenges are similar. I wanted to share with you all the great work that the Northwest counties are doing. Taking a preventative approach ~ good work for a good cause: children!

Here are the links to both the summary And the full report .

For more information about First 5 you can visit either of these links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment