Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Little of Tracy Today

Idea for this blog copied from The Great Askini. Thank you Holli!

Outside my window… all is quiet at dusk, the sky still holds a trace amount of blue, a beautiful Spring day.

I am thinking… that I need to create ART everyday, somehow.

I am thankful for… oh so much… this day, my love, my son, this home, belly dance, ART, this path...

From the kitchen… a wonderful meal prepared by my love, and now a stack of dishes awaiting my visit.

I am wearing… orange and black.

I am creating… my Life, exactly the way it should be.

I am going… to Tribal Fest in a few weeks!! Dancing, shopping, ogling dancers and their lovely, wild, inspired, and creative costumes and their delicious, infectious, inspirited Dance!

I am (re)reading… Tribal Vision, by Paulette Rees-Denis. Sigh, she is awesome.

I am hoping… that Big Changes do indeed happen this month, or at least their beginnings.

I am hearing… my son and my husband playing together, the fridge humming, a few birds still calling to each other as the day ends.

Around the house… spring cleaning actually happened today: some windows got washed, some vacuuming occurred, candles and candle holders cleaned up, a shower curtain scrubbed (WAY overdue).

One of my favorite things… is collaging. I have just *discovered* Art-Journaling, what took me so long?

A few plans for this week… dreaming big, having faith, slowing down, finding courage, surrendering, dancing, creating.

Blessings for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment